Top 5 Christmas Gifts For Mom
Shopping for the perfect present for mom can be tricky, especially because we know that our parents deserve only the best. We’ll help you find the ideal present for the most important woman in your life. These are our TOP 5 gift ideas for mom:
1. Spa Treatment at Aramsa Spa: A signature treatment focusing on the eyes will leave mom feeling fresh and invigorated. SkinCeuticals Eye Rejuvenate Treatment promotes skin rejuvenation and regenerates cells around the eyes, which fights the signs of ageing. Aramsa Spa does also offer fantastic body massages that will definitely make mom happy and relaxed. Spa gift cards starting at S$83.46.
2. Takashimaya: Gift mom with a shopping spree by giving her Takashimaya vouchers for Christmas. She’ll be able to shop to her heart’s content at the upscale Japanese department store offering thousands of choices from kitchen appliances to apparel. Takashimaya gift cards start at S$20.
3. Cocotte: If mom loves French food, you can’t go wrong giving her a gift card from no other than Cocotte. The cozy restaurant is designed to give that old French feel, and is located at the ground floor of the stylish Wanderlust Hotel. Mom will love the traditional French meals at Cocotte; the restaurant menu is curated by one of Singapore’s most renowned chefs, Anthony Yeoh who studied at the famous Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. Cocotte gift cards start at S$20.
4. L’Occitane: Help mom preserve her skin and beauty by giving her a gift card from L’Occitane, a French skin care line celebrated for their high-quality products that are designed to enhance the overall well-being of men and women. L’Occitane also has a wonderful selection of memorable fragrances that will surely bring a smile to anyone’s face. L’Occitane gift cards are an excellent way to delight mom’s senses by letting her choose products of her choice. Vouchers are available for S$20.
5. Physical Abuse: Give the gift of health and fitness when you give mom Physical Abuse vouchers. The boutique gym offers a wide range of exercises such as dance, aerobics, boot camp, Pilates, yoga, and more right. Physical Abuse spans over 6,000 square feet of state-of-the-art equipment and studios for virtually every fitness need. Mom will also love the complimentary wi-fi, houseiPads, laundry and ironing services that she can avail of with her membership. Physical Abuse gift cards start at S$45.
More suggestions on Christmas gifts for mom can be found here!